Chara Vs Mettaton NEO Chara Vs Mettaton NEO

Awesome! The animation is so neat and the sound editing was excellent. Great stuff, keep it up.

Chara.exe Chara.exe

Could've been better if it was longer or added dialogues. Either way it's still good.

Chara is scary AF.

Mettaton's transformation Mettaton's transformation

This is so damn accurate. It's... IT'S... FABULOUS!

Mamihlapinatapai Mamihlapinatapai

Great work!

As a first timer to watch one of your creations, I can say you did a very good job on this one. I love your style, the animation itself is clean and neat. Great job on putting that background music, really suits the story. I love it when you put in details (example is the sound of footsteps, birds chirping, page turns, etc..). Oh, and the way you animate the story, is remarkable! Seeing this makes me happy for some reason.

I'll look forward for more of your creations. Keep it up!

LinkTCOne responds:

Thanks dude! A very detailed review thankyou! :)

Uncle Gwandpa Uncle Gwandpa

Holy shit, this is really funny. I barely watch the original cartoon, but pretty much this sums up every episode of uncle grandpa. Okay enough chit chat, let's get down to business:

Since this is my first time watching any of your creations, I can say that you did a really good job! Everything you put in here is just amazing, from the animation, to the voices, and the editing. I love it how your animation is smooth, and the way you put the background music (pretty cartoon-ish).

I gave this 5 stars because not only you did a very good job, but also I love your style. Keep up the good work! :D

Ex-Poser responds:

Thanks, it took a while to get everything all ship shape, but it's worth hearing positive and lengthy reviews such as yours. Much appreciated!

#Undertail #Undertail

Goddamn, this is funny as hell...

L.I.A.R - The Human Animal L.I.A.R - The Human Animal

This is awesome, and funny! Penis.

Beat the Devil Out of It Beat the Devil Out of It

Art was fine, I like your style and the editing was good enough. I enjoyed the video, loved the humor you put in it!

P.S. (I'm a devil and I find this offensive)

WooleyWorld responds:

Thank you kindly, you devil. ;}