Holy Knight (MYP RmX) Holy Knight (MYP RmX)

OH MY GOD! I love Cytus, and I love you now (no homo). I'm glad this song got some recognition. Although I recommend louder drums, but somehow by focusing on the melodies it captures the feels. I like the strings, and what you did at 0:13.

Great job overall! Keep it up.

Miyolophone responds:

Thanks a lot TheEvilDevil (of The Musical Ghost, whichever you prefer)! Yeah, I was having some trouble making the drums louder, but I think I solved it for my next piece, so... yup. I'll fix that.

Cytus fans unite! <3

[AIM] Fracture [AIM] Fracture

Wow this is awesome! I like the synths and bass, very fitting for a fast action scene. I like the change of tempo from 1:07. Very nice track ^^

Deathmobile Deathmobile

Sounds great! It does sound like a surf song or like one of those songs that would play during a chase-scene in a haunted mansion in Scooby-Doo.

Is it just me or the bass sounds... idk. Anyways, this is really nice. Great work!

Bertn1991 responds:

Thank you! I always like hearing what you have to say on stuff. I don't know what you mean about the bass though. I hope it doesn't sound bad or somethin'. Anyways, thanks for listening :D

Heartache - Undertale Cover Heartache - Undertale Cover

Very nice, it's really enjoyable. I like it! ♥

Geoplex responds:

Glad you liked it :D

AIM - This is War AIM - This is War

Very nice! I may not be a fan of Rock/Metal songs but I like this a lot. I've got nothing much to say, but good job! It sounds awesome. ^^

NahuPyrope responds:

I'm so glad you like it! haha :D

When Day is Night When Day is Night

Beautiful! I like it a lot, very dramatic. The way it gets louder and faster makes it even more dramatic. It's a very nice track, I can't ask for more.

Keep up the good work. ♥

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks a lot, TED :'3
I tend to always play without a metronome, and I decide how loudly I play on a whim, depending on what I feel like doing. I think this is good if you want a more dynamic and expressive piece of music, or an intrepretation of any piece in general. Of course, not quite as easy to do when it's not a solo track!
That said, I'm not entirely happy with my performance here, but nonetheless, I'm glad to hear that you like it <3

Undertale - His Theme (Beau Xuan Remix) Undertale - His Theme (Beau Xuan Remix)

First few seconds of the song and I said "Oh man, this is going to be good", then the drop came. I like the use of Toriel's(not sure) voice in this one. I love this remix. Good job!

BeauXuan responds:

Thank you so much. :D I had a lot of fun making this remix and yes they're Toriel samples.

Meddling Kids Meddling Kids

Very nice, but I think the melody at 0:38 needs transition. I like the bass though.

Another World Another World

It's great! Good, actually... I just think it needs more ambiance in the background or some heavy basslines but idk (that's just me). I'm no expert at music but some transitions came in so sudden; I think it's acceptable enough.

Everything's okay, for me... Keep it up!

Domido responds:

Thank you very much, I appreciate the feedback. I've also realized that after listening to it after a while again. I am actually working on this problems (thats also the reason why I haven't posted anything new yet) because I really want the next songs to be great, though I may post a WIP of my current song just to get some objective feedback and know what to improve on it.