Chara Vs Mettaton NEO Chara Vs Mettaton NEO

Awesome! The animation is so neat and the sound editing was excellent. Great stuff, keep it up.

Chara.exe Chara.exe

Could've been better if it was longer or added dialogues. Either way it's still good.

Chara is scary AF.

Mettaton's transformation Mettaton's transformation

This is so damn accurate. It's... IT'S... FABULOUS!

666K Snake 666K Snake

Nicely done. Perfect theme for a perfect timed event. Heck, I literally stopped the game when I got the score of 666 lol.

I'd rate this 6 stars. Cheers to a special occasion!

Cyberdevil responds:

An impressive score my man! Cheers!

Wrassling Wrassling

Hahaha! I find this game simple and addictive. This is awesome and cool, and easy to play. The controls are really simple. The game has a nice touch to the 8bit industry. Great work!

Play this game, it's fun!

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

I may be new to Newgrounds, but this is the best thing I've even seen in my entire life. Every (well, most) artist and everything in Newgrounds is right here. What you're seeing right now. All the epicness and everyone's hard work all for this! Everything here is absolutely epic, from the animators, to the developers, to the music genius and to the art creators. Great work, everyone!

Congratulations for keeping it up all through these 20 years. Newgrounds shall live on! [Trust me, I'm a devil]

Holy Knight (MYP RmX) Holy Knight (MYP RmX)

OH MY GOD! I love Cytus, and I love you now (no homo). I'm glad this song got some recognition. Although I recommend louder drums, but somehow by focusing on the melodies it captures the feels. I like the strings, and what you did at 0:13.

Great job overall! Keep it up.

Miyolophone responds:

Thanks a lot TheEvilDevil (of The Musical Ghost, whichever you prefer)! Yeah, I was having some trouble making the drums louder, but I think I solved it for my next piece, so... yup. I'll fix that.

Cytus fans unite! <3

[AIM] Fracture [AIM] Fracture

Wow this is awesome! I like the synths and bass, very fitting for a fast action scene. I like the change of tempo from 1:07. Very nice track ^^

Deathmobile Deathmobile

Sounds great! It does sound like a surf song or like one of those songs that would play during a chase-scene in a haunted mansion in Scooby-Doo.

Is it just me or the bass sounds... idk. Anyways, this is really nice. Great work!

Bertn1991 responds:

Thank you! I always like hearing what you have to say on stuff. I don't know what you mean about the bass though. I hope it doesn't sound bad or somethin'. Anyways, thanks for listening :D

Heartbreak Raccoon Heartbreak Raccoon

Very nice, I've seen all of the Regular Show art you did and it's absolutely fantastic! I like this one, but IMO his feet looks weird. I like the choice of color for his clothes, it gives an 80s retro look. This is an awesome artwork, and I hope to see more from you ^-^

I can already hear Rigby saying "Aw yay-yuh!"

Undertale Fan Art Undertale Fan Art

Not bad. I see Chara more sinister and evil in this art than what she actually looks like in the game. Great work!